top of page


In the State of Florida, If you or someone you sincerely care about has suffered personal injury due to harm as a result of another’s negligence or wrongful act, you may be able to recover financial compensation for your damages. At TW Law Group, PLLC. we have helped victims and families through the personal injury claim process – and we’re prepared to passionately fight for the compensation you deserve. We are also serving Seminole County Florida.


Discuss Your Case During a Free Consultation

How much is my case worth?

There is no one answer to the question, “How much is my case worth”

The value of a case is determined by numerous factors, including the severity of your injury, how much property damage was sustained, and whether or not it was caused by someone else’s negligence. In addition to these factors, there are too many working parts that affect the overall value of your claim. Because every case must be carefully evaluated, we will leave no stone unturned in our analysis and representation of your case.

Should I Accept a Settlement?

When you are injured in an accident, you need to be sure that your settlement is sufficient to cover all of your damages. If you accept a settlement offer before negotiating with the insurance company, there may not be another chance to negotiate. It is vital that your compensation makes you whole by adequately covering the costs of your damages.

Contact our law firm before accepting any offer or attempting to negotiate with an adjuster. We will work with the insurance company on your behalf to maximize the value of your claim. If litigation becomes necessary due to a breakdown in negotiations, you can count on us to passionately and aggressively represent you in the courtroom.

Why Should I Hire an Attorney?

Our Law Firm understands that when you are in an accident, it can be stressful and overwhelming. You may not know where to go or what to do next.

You may feel like the insurance company is trying to take advantage of you and your situation. You may feel overwhelmed by the legal system and unsure if you can trust your lawyer.

Our Law Firm Attorneys have over 40 years of combined experience handling personal injury claims, so we are here to help you get the restitution that you deserve.

We will fight for your rights and make sure that you get fair treatment from law enforcement, insurance companies, and the legal system. Let our Law Firm Attorneys help you to handle your personal injury claim.

Cases We Handle:


• Trucking Accidents
• Car Accidents
• Sports Injury
• Nursing Home Injuries
• Premises Liability
• Train Accidents
• Brain Injuries
• Catastrophic Injuries
• Wrongful Death Lawsuit
• Product Liability Insurance



In the event that someone you love has passed away due to the negligence of another person or entity, you may be eligible to pursue a claim for wrongful death. Wrongful death is defined as the loss of life to a person as a result of another’s actions. Whether the act was intentional or unintentional is of no consequence. If an individual or entity causes harm to another person and the injuries sustained result in that person’s death, then the individual may be held liable for wrongful death.

Though pursuing a lawsuit will not bring your loved one back, our team of wrongful death attorneys can help relieve the financial burden placed on you and your family by passionately seeking justice for your loss.


If you’ve lost a loved one due to the negligence of another, you may be able to file a wrongful death claim. This claim may be filed against anyone or any institution that was legally at fault for your loved one’s death. This can include:

• Medical institutions

• Government institutions

• Companies

• Individuals


Standing Up for You Against Insurance Companies

Insurance companies are notorious for trying to get clients to settle for the lowest amount possible. This is why it’s important to have a law firm on your side that knows how to deal with insurance companies, what questions to ask, and how to approach certain scenarios. At TW Law Group, PLLC we will do everything in our power to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.

  • What is the difference between a prepaid lawyer program and traditional legal services?
    The main difference between a prepaid lawyer program and traditional legal services is that prepaid legal services are offered on a subscription basis, while traditional legal services are typically billed hourly or by case. Prepaid legal services are generally more cost-effective and provide more accessible legal services.
  • What is a prepaid lawyer program?
    A prepaid lawyer program is a legal service plan where members pay a monthly or annual fee in exchange for access to legal services and advice.
  • Can I cancel my prepaid lawyer program if I no longer need it?
    Yes, you can cancel your prepaid lawyer program at any time. However, you should check with the provider regarding any cancellation fees or terms of cancellation.
  • How long does bankruptcy stay on your credit report?
    Bankruptcy can stay on your credit report for up to ten years, depending on the type of bankruptcy you filed.
  • Will I lose all of my assets in bankruptcy?
    No, you will not necessarily lose all of your assets in bankruptcy. In Chapter 7 bankruptcy, some of your assets may be sold to pay off your creditors, but you may be able to keep certain exempt assets, such as your home or car. In Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you can keep all of your assets while you repay your debts over time.
  • What debts can be discharged in bankruptcy?
    Bankruptcy can discharge many types of unsecured debts, such as credit card debt, medical bills, and personal loans. However, some debts, such as student loans and certain tax debts, cannot be discharged in bankruptcy.
  • Can bankruptcy stop foreclosure?
    Yes, filing for bankruptcy can temporarily stop foreclosure proceedings and give you time to catch up on your mortgage payments. However, if you are unable to make your mortgage payments, you may still lose your home in the end.
  • What are the types of bankruptcy?
    The two most common types of bankruptcy for individuals are Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. Chapter 7 is a liquidation bankruptcy, which means that some of the debtor's assets may be sold to pay off their creditors. Chapter 13 is a reorganization bankruptcy, which allows the debtor to keep their assets while repaying their debts over a period of three to five years.
  • Do I need an attorney to file for bankruptcy?
    While it is possible to file for bankruptcy without an attorney, it is highly recommended that you consult with an experienced bankruptcy attorney who can guide you through the complex legal process and help you protect your assets.
  • How is child custody determined?
    Child custody is determined based on the best interests of the child, which may involve factors such as the child's age, health, and relationship with each parent. The court may consider the parents' ability to provide for the child's physical, emotional, and educational needs.
  • Can grandparents get custody or visitation rights?
    In some cases, grandparents may be able to obtain custody or visitation rights if it is in the best interests of the child. This may involve filing a petition with the court and showing that the parents are unfit or that it would be detrimental to the child's well-being to deny the grandparents access.
  • How is child custody determined?
    Child custody is determined based on the best interests of the child, which may involve factors such as the child's age, health, and relationship with each parent. The court may consider the parents' ability to provide for the child's physical, emotional, and educational needs.
  • What is the process for getting a divorce?
    The process for getting a divorce varies by state, but generally involves filing a petition for divorce, serving the other spouse with the petition, and attending court hearings to resolve issues such as property division, child custody, and spousal support.
  • How can I modify a custody or support order?
    A custody or support order can be modified by filing a motion with the court and showing a change in circumstances that warrants a modification.
  • What happens if one parent wants to relocate with the children?
    If one parent wants to relocate with the children, they may need to obtain the other parent's consent or seek court approval. The court will consider factors such as the reason for the relocation, the impact on the child, and the distance of the move.
  • What is spousal support and how is it calculated?
    Spousal support, also known as alimony, is a payment made by one spouse to the other to support them financially after a divorce. The amount of spousal support is determined based on factors such as the length of the marriage, the spouses' earning capacity, and the standard of living established during the marriage.
  • What is child support and how is it calculated?
    Child support is a payment made by a non-custodial parent to a custodial parent to help cover the costs of raising a child. The amount of child support is generally calculated based on the parents' incomes and the number of children they have.
  • What is family law?
    Family law is an area of law that deals with matters relating to family and domestic relationships, such as divorce, child custody, child support, and spousal support.
  • Can a prenuptial agreement be challenged in court?
    Yes, a prenuptial agreement can be challenged in court if it is found to be unfair or if it was signed under duress or coercion.
  • What is the difference between legal separation and divorce?
    Legal separation is a court order that allows a couple to live apart while remaining legally married. Divorce is the legal termination of a marriage.
  • What is an FAQ section?
    An FAQ section can be used to quickly answer common questions about you or your business, such as “Where do you ship to?”, “What are your opening hours?” or “How can I book a service?” It’s a great way to help people navigate your site and can even boost your site’s SEO.
  • What are my rights during an arrest?
    During an arrest, you have the right to remain silent, the right to an attorney, and the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures.
  • What is the process for getting arrested?
    The process for getting arrested involves being taken into custody by law enforcement, being read your Miranda rights, being searched, and being transported to a holding facility or jail.
  • What is the difference between a felony and a misdemeanor?
    A felony is a more serious crime that is punishable by imprisonment for more than one year, while a misdemeanor is a less serious crime that is punishable by imprisonment for up to one year.
  • What damages can I recover in a personal injury case?
    Damages that can be recovered in a personal injury case may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and property damage.
  • How do I know if I have a personal injury case?
    To have a personal injury case, you must have suffered an injury or harm due to the negligence or wrongdoing of another person or entity. It is best to consult with a personal injury lawyer to determine if you have a case.
  • How long do I have to file a personal injury lawsuit?
    The statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits varies by state, but generally, it is between one to three years from the date of the injury. It is important to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after an injury to ensure that you do not miss any deadlines.
  • Do I need a lawyer for a personal injury case?
    While it is possible to handle a personal injury case on your own, it is recommended to hire a personal injury lawyer who has experience and expertise in the area to help you navigate the legal process and maximize your chances of recovery.
  • What types of injuries can be covered under personal injury law?
    Personal injury law covers a wide range of injuries, including but not limited to, car accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, dog bites, and wrongful death.
bottom of page